2 Days Budget Safari Tanzania
Our 2 Days Tanzania Budget safari specifically includes the Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire National Park. You will experience the excitement of a Tanzania wildlife safari to some of the most spectacular national game parks in East Africa, all teeming with wildlife.
The 2-days Budget Safari begins today. After breakfast departs to Tarangire for a game drive with packed lunch at the park. The park is famous for having the largest population of elephants, cat families, bird species, and Baobab Trees. It is also considered a dry refuge for animals due to the presence of the Tarangire River. Dinner and overnight will be served at the Campsite or lodge.
After an early breakfast, you will descend into the crater to view wildlife. Apart from the Big five animals, there is a large number of flamingos, hippos, and other water birds that can usually are easily seen. Late in the afternoon transfer to Arusha Overnight or transfer directly to the airport for drop off. this mark the end of the 2-days Tanzania Budget.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- One-night hotel accommodation BB in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, and German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD. 100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare