4 Days Budget Camping Safari Tanzania
This is a short 4 Days Tanzania camping tour perfect for the budget traveler, in 4 Days Tanzania Budget Camping safari, you visit Tarangire National Park or Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, and the Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast, around 08:30a a.m, proceed to Lake Manyara National Park or Tarangire National Park for a full-day game drive with picnic lunches in the Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Later on, proceed for Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite
After breakfast, set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A scenic four-hour drive, full day game drive with picnic lunches together with a late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight stay at Seronera Campsite.
Early morning game drive and then after a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Ngorongoro Crater Rim.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
After early breakfast, proceed directly to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches.
Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
- Transfers in both directions between the Airport.
- All Accomodations
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation included meals
- Tanzania Visa:
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides )
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare