3-Day Tanzania Itinerary Safari
3-Day Tanzania Itinerary Safari is the best for those visitors who want to witness the great herb migration while staying in Semi-luxury Lodges or Tented Camps. We have arranged Affordable 3-Day Tanzania Itinerary package Safari taking you to Serengeti to offer you a short but perfect Tanzania safari experience for a shorter time. You will experience the excitement of game viewing on the plain of this park with private safari vehicle until the end of the trip.
Just Click Below Day-by-Day for More information
After breakfast depart from Arusha, 3-Day Tanzania Itinerary Safari begins, journey to the world-renowned Serengeti National Park. Along the way, you will pass through the beautiful Ngorongoro Conservation Area stop on stunning View to see down the Crater. Upon arrival in the Serengeti, enjoy on a game drive to spot the Big Five (lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, and rhinos) and the Great Migration if you’re visiting during migration season.
Return to your lodge or camp in the park for dinner and overnight stay.
Enjoy morning game drive in central Serengeti National Park then drive toward Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and Overnight at the Lodge with stunning view to see the Crater floor.
After breakfast, descend into the crater, a unique ecosystem that’s home to a remarkable concentration of wildlife. Enjoy a full of game drives, where you can spot lions, rhinos, and countless other species. Have a picnic lunch within the crater.
As the day ends, ascend from the crater rim and Drive back to Arusha for overnight stay or transfer to the Airport depending with you flight schedule.Conclude 3-Day Tanzania Itinerary Safari.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the Airport.
- One-night hotel accommodation in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation included meals
- Tanzania Visa:
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides )
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare