3 Days Budget Safari Tanzania
Our 3-Days Tanzania Budget Safari is an unforgettable trip to famous game parks of the northern circuit. You may have the opportunity to visit Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara or just visit Ngorongoro and Serengeti national park. The advantage of this trip is you will visit all these destinations at a very affordable price after we have tailed as a budget safari package.
This Tanzania Safari may be organized as a 3-days camping budget accommodation depending on your wishes.
Our 3-days Budget Safari in Tanzania is sometime associated with joining group departure so as to serve cost through sharing some of the aspects while in Safari.
The 3-days Budget Safari begins today. After breakfast departs to Tarangire for a game drive with packed lunch at the park. The park is famous for having the largest population of elephants, cat families, bird species, and Baobab Trees. It is also considered a dry refuge for animals due to the presence of the Tarangire River. Dinner and overnight will be served at the Campsite or lodge.
After breakfast, the tour departs and heads to Manyara reserve for animal viewing. It is a small Park but supports a large number of animal species and incredible bird life. Overnight will be Lodge and campsite.
After an early breakfast, you will descend into the crater to view wildlife. Apart from Big five animals, there is large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually are easily seen. Late in the afternoon transfer to Arusha for Overnight or transfer direct to the airport for drop off. this mark the end of 3-days Tanzania Budget.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the Airport.
- One-night hotel accommodation in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation included meals
- Tanzania Visa:
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides )
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare