3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari -Joining
For the 3-Days Tanzania camping Safari in Tanzania is an unforgettable Adventure to famous game parks of the northern circuit. A 3-day Tanzania camping safari provides a condensed yet thrilling adventure, allowing you to experience the country’s incredible wildlife and natural beauty within a shorter timeframe. This Tanzania camping budget-friendly safari option offers an immersive camping experience in Tanzania’s renowned national parks.
Just Click Below Day-by-Day for More information
The 3-days Budget Safari begins today. After breakfast departs to Tarangire for a game drive with packed lunch at the park. The park is famous for having the largest population of elephants, cat families, bird species, and Baobab Trees. It is also considered a dry refuge for animals due to the presence of the Tarangire River. Dinner and overnight will be served at the nice Campsite.
After breakfast, depart to Lake Manyara Park for animal viewing. It is a small Park but supports a large number of animal species and incredible bird life, this park is the home of Elephant, primate, python and many more wild animals.
Overnight will at campsite.
After an early breakfast, you will descend into the crater to view wildlife. Apart from Big five animals, there is large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually are easily seen. Late in the afternoon drive to Arusha for drop off. this mark the end of 3-days Tanzania Budget.
This marks the END of our safari
- All camping accommodation
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides )
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare