2 Days Tanzania Budget Safari
The 2 Days Tanzania Budget safari specifically includes the Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire National Park. You will experience the excitement of a Tanzania wildlife safari to some of the most spectacular national game parks in East Africa, all teeming with wildlife. 2 Days Tanzania Budget safari Experience offers a brief yet immersive experience in the country’s wildlife-rich national parks. This compact safari option is perfect for travellers with limited time who still want to witness Tanzania’s incredible wildlife and natural beauty.
Just Click Below Day-by-Day for More information
The 2 Days Tanzania Budget Safari begins today. After breakfast departs for Tarangire park for wildlife Safari with packed lunch. The park is famous for having the largest population of elephants, cat families, bird species, and Baobab Trees. It is also considered a dry refuge for animals due to the presence of the Tarangire River. Dinner and overnight will be served at the Campsite or lodge.
After an early breakfast, you will drive to Ngorongoro and descend into the crater to view wildlife. Apart from the Big five animals, there is a large number of flamingos, hippos, and other water birds that can usually are easily seen. Late in the afternoon drive to Arusha for drop off.
This mark the end of the 2 Days Tanzania Budget Safari package with us.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers to the Airport.
- All accommodation.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, and German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- All meals and drinking water while on safari.
- Government taxes.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 550 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare