6 Days Budget Safari Tanzania
This is 6 Day budget safari Tanzania tour that takes you to you for the holiday stay in Serengeti park, Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire and Lake Manyara game park. It is a typical Tanzania Budget safari that is arranged at a very affordable price cost but delivers the unique and unforgettable experience of your stay in Tanzania. Book now and will customize it at an affordable price cost.
After breakfast, our 6-days Tanzania Safari departs. The first stop is Arusha Town for any last-minute purchases before we head off on safari. Afterward, we head towards the Tarangire for a game drive with a picnic lunch at the park.
After breakfast, depart for Serengeti Park, the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti game Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon games drive in the Serengeti.
You will have Full day Serengeti National Park game safaris drive including following the wildebeest migration.
Early morning game tour drive and after depart to Ngorongoro area. We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time.
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Late in the afternoon transfer to campsite or lodge for overnight stay.
we head to Lake Manyara Park which offers breathtaking views and a large variety of habitats. After the game drive, transfer to Arusha hotel.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport.
- One-night hotel accommodation in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare