3 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
These 3 days Tanzania safari tour offers you the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife safari amongst some of the most diversified landscapes. Not only will you visit the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park but also the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will see huge herds of elephants, in-season flocks of flamingos, and troops of baboons.
Our 3-Day Safari Tanzania will start today. After morning breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to the Tarangire. You will start your game safari in the afternoon exploring the park’s uniqueness. overnight will be served at the lodge.
Early wake-up time, breakfast, and travel to Lake Manyara. The entire territory of this park is cut through with ground water streams that provide a favorable environment for plants and, in addition, for a multitude of birds (including pink flamingos) and African forest animals. Around lunchtime, you will visit the Maji Moto hot springs and the driver will provide you with personal lunchboxes. After this stop, the safari will continue, and by evening you will be transferred to a hotel located on the edge of the Ngorongoro volcanic crater.
On the final day of the 3-Days Lodge Safari, In the morning you will go for a mid-day game drive after breakfast, you will see the amazing things of the crater including a large number of animals living together in one small niche. Also, you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch, you will drive to Arusha airport for departure. The end of 3-Day Safari Tanzania.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, and German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation included meals.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide
- Flight fare