4-Days Serengeti Migration Safari.
4-Days Serengeti Migration Safari, wildebeest migrating is special to Serengeti for the purpose of tracking migrating of wildebeest on its plain. Best month of migration will act as the Vital factor toward selecting best time for touring in Serengeti. However, 4 Days Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari is mostly pronounced between June to October and January to February after calving season, this will be your best time to visit Serengeti. Now Contact us to book this tailor-made safari in Tanzania.
Just Click Below Day-by-Day for More information
Arrive in Arusha or another gateway city in Tanzania. 4-Days Serengeti Migration Safari begins, meet your safari guide and depart for Tarangire National Park, known for its vast elephant herds and beautiful baobab trees. Enjoy a game drive in the park, spotting a variety of wildlife and bird species. Have a picnic lunch within the park. In the late afternoon, head to your accommodation for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, depart for the Ndutu Area, located in the southern part of the Serengeti ecosystem. This region is part of the Great Migration’s path, making it an ideal place to witness the wildebeest migration. Enjoy a full day of game drives, marvelling at the vast herds of wildebeest and zebras.
Have a picnic lunch amidst the action. Return to your lodge or camp for dinner and relaxation, with the sounds of the African wilderness surrounding you.
After breakfast, journey to the central or western part of Serengeti National Park. Continue your exploration of the Great Migration, observing predators like lions and cheetahs that follow the herds. Have a picnic lunch in the park. Spend the afternoon on game drives, capturing unforgettable wildlife moments. Check in to your lodge or camp within the park for dinner and an overnight stay.
Start your day with an early morning game drive to witness the sunrise and wildlife activity. Return to your lodge or camp for a hearty breakfast. Enjoy a final game drive before heading back to the park gate. Depart for Arusha or your chosen departure point, concluding your 4-day Serengeti migration safari.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the Airport.
- One-night hotel accommodation in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation included meals
- Tanzania Visa:
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides )
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare