4 Days Tanzania Safari-Lodge
During this 4-Day Tanzania safari package you will visit three of the most well-known reserves on Tanzania’s “northern circuit” – the Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. With all the diverse landscapes and a crater full of animals, this Lodge safari has something for everyone and is ideal for those with limited time.
Our 4-Day Tanzania safari will start today. After morning breakfast at the lodge, you will drive to Tarangire National park. You will start your amazing game safari in the afternoon by exploring the park’s uniqueness. overnight will be served at the lodge.
After breakfast in the morning our safari today will take you to Serengeti park. At the Naabi gate, you will have your lunch and later proceed inside the park for a game safari tour before it gets a night. overnight will be at the lodge.
You will have Early morning game drive at the Serengeti plain before starting your trip to the Ngorongoro conservation area. On your way, you may stop by the Maasai bomas for meeting the traditions and culture of the Maasai society. You will proceed to drive to the lodge for rest and dinner.
The final day of 4-Days Tanzania Lodge Safari, In the morning you will drive down the Crater for a game drive, you will see the amazing things of the crater include large number of animals living together in one small niche. also you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch you will drive to Arusha . The end of 4-Day Safari Tanzania
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers from the Airport
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater service.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide
- Flight fare