5-Day Tanzania Family Safari-Amazing
Tanzania Family Safari, a 5-day journey through the country’s most spectacular national parks. During this Family safari you will Experience the wonders of Tanzania’s wildlife Safari and natural beauty with your family, Create lifelong memories with your family amidst Tanzania’s stunning wildlife and scenery! Book your 5-Day Tanzania Family Safari adventure now!
Just Click Below Day-by-Day for More information
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our tour guide who will accompany throughout the adventure. Then will transfer to the lodge for freshen up and rest. In the evening, you will have a delightful dinner while later receiving a briefing on the upcoming 5-Day Tanzania Family safari activities.
After a hearty breakfast, set off for Tarangire National Park, a haven for diverse wildlife and picturesque landscapes. The day will be filled with exciting game drives, during which we may encounter elephants, lions, giraffes, and numerous bird species. We’ll enjoy a picnic lunch within the park, taking in the natural beauty surrounding. Later in the afternoon, head back to the lodge for relaxation and dinner.
Today, venture into the world-renowned Serengeti National Park, famous for its incredible wildebeest migration and abundant wildlife. As traverse the vast plains, we’ll have the opportunity to witness lions, cheetahs, zebras, and other animals in their natural habitats. The guide will provide fascinating insights into the park’s ecosystem and its inhabitants. In the evening, retire to the lodge for a scrumptious dinner.
In the morning, depart and descend into the breath-taking Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This natural caldera is home to an array of animals, including the rare black rhino, hippos, and flamingos. We’ll relish a picnic lunch within this unique setting, surrounded by wildlife and stunning scenery. Later, your tour guide will transfer back to Arusha for Overnight or drop-off at Kilimanjaro International Airport. The End of unforgettable memories family safari in Tanzania.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- All accommodation Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, and German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation included meals.
- Tanzania Visa: $50
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide.
- Flight fare