7 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
7-Days Tanzania safari will visit the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park as well as the Serengeti and the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater. In this 7-Days Lodge Safari Tanzania, you will travel through breath-taking landscapes on adventurous tracks you will experience nature and wildlife at their best.
Our 7-Days Tanzania Safari will start today. After morning breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to the Tarangire. You will start your game safari in the afternoon exploring the park’s uniqueness. overnight will be served at the lodge.
On the first sunrise morning, you will come along with your packed lunch and begin your whole day in the park. The park is well-known for its massive number of elephants which are numberless and the tree-climbing pythons. After a picnic lunch and a short rest, you will continue a game tour to the river of Tarangire, where there are a lot of bird species resting on the waters of the park. Overnight and dinner will be at your lodge.
Morning breakfast, followed by a short drive before departure to Manyara. reaching the park in the afternoon, thereafter, you will have a game safari witnessing the hot spring and the bird life sanctuary of the park. Dinner and overnight will be at the lodge.
After breakfast in the morning our safari today will take you to Serengeti. At the Naabi gate, you will have your lunch and later proceed inside the park for a short game tour before it gets a night. overnight will be at the lodge.
We will have long game tours within this park for two days by exploring Serengeti natural environment. after a prepared breakfast and a packed lunch; you will drive to view the kopjes and other plain areas for animal viewing. . Later overnight will be prepared at the lodge.
You will have a morning drive at the Serengeti before starting your trip to the Ngorongoro conservation area. After the drive on your way, you will stop by the Maasai bomas for meeting the traditions and culture of the Maasai society. You will proceed to drive to the lodge for rest and dinner.
On the final day of 7-Days Lodge Safari Tanzania, In the morning you will go for a mid-day game drive after breakfast, you will see the amazing things of the crater including a large number of animals living together in one small niche. Also, you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch, you will drive to Arusha airport for departure. The end of a 7-day lodge safari in Tanzania.
Use our Booking form below to get a depth 7-day safari to Tanzania
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- One-night hotel accommodation BB in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, and German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation included meals.
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD. 100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare