4 Days Tanzania Budget Safari-Unique
This is a short 4 Days Tanzania Budget safari is the perfect tour for the camping traveller in Tanzania. 4-day Tanzania budget safari is a wonderful way to experience the country’s wildlife and natural beauty while keeping your travel costs in check. This safari option offers a condensed yet exciting adventure, allowing you to explore some of Tanzania’s iconic national parks within a shorter timeframe. For this Tanzania Budget Safari You’ll visit Tarangire National Park or Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, and the Ngorongoro Crater. The 4 Day Tanzania Budget safari will start from Arusha
Just Click Below Day-by-Day for More information
After breakfast, proceed to Tarangire National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches in the Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Later on, proceed for Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite
After breakfast, set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. After picnic lunches together with a late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight stay at Seronera Campsite.
Early morning game drive and then after a relaxing morning and an early hot lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Ngorongoro Crater Rim.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
After early breakfast, proceed directly to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for a half day crater tour with picnic lunches.
Later proceed back to Arusha.
- Transfers to the Airport.
- All Camping Accommodations
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater fees.
- All meals and drinking water during the safari.
- Government taxes.
- Tanzania Visa:
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides )
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare