8-Days Serengeti Migration Safari
8-Days Serengeti Migration Safari is a safari no one can imagine if there is natural Migration of wildebeest ever seen in the world. The best season to see this is between July down to the end of October. the accommodation in this tour will be basically Lodge or budget campsite or Tented Camping depending on your wish.
This is the beginning of 8 Days Migration Safari Serengeti. After breakfast at the hotel you will have a two hour drive to reach the Tarangire national park. After registration at the gate you will have a drive searching for the amazing things that the park has to offer, example large herd of elephants and other interesting creatures. Dinner and oversleep will be given at the lodge.
In the morning after tea, a full drive will follow visit all the astonishing areas of the park. While moving you will see the huge elephant family, some predators also are found in the park. You will have lunch at a picnic site, after you will proceed with the game until in the evening were you will head to the lodge for dinner and bed.
The sunny morning breakfast with sounds of birds, will be followed by a morning drive around the park. In the afternoon, after lunch you will drive to the lake Manyara national park were you will have a total resting at the lodge before overnight. semi alpine zone. You may begin to feel the effects of the altitude.
Today’s Hiking Duration: 5-7 Hours, 9km/5.5 Miles
While ascending, we pass the last watering point and moving forwards to the saddle of the Kilimanjaro. Between the peaks of Mawenzi and Kibo, the vegetation is changing into a dessert alpine zone at 4000 meter. This seven our walk will be taken in a slow pace, be careful for the first signs of altitude sickness. We will take our rest and dinner at the Kibo hut, here we prepare ourselves for the summit climb.
Today at the Serengeti you will have a full day drive.. Dinner and overnight will be given at the lodge.
After a breakfast at the camp you will drive to the plain of Serengeti for drive until afternoon, later depart to Ngorongoro. You will have an overnight ready for morning game view to the caldera.
In the morning you will have a drive at the crater rims, after lunch in the afternoon you will drive to Arusha. The end of 8 Days Migration Safari to Serengeti.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- One-night Hotel accommodation BB in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater Fee.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari. FB
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD. 100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare